What’s a thurible? Why do we read so many Scripture lessons in church? What is the Episcopal Church doing to offer aid in the war in Syria? These and many other Episcopal questions are being addressed during our winter-spring 2017 session of Episcopal 101 on Sunday mornings between January 15 and April 2. Teachers are the Rev. D. Dixon Kinser, the Rev. Sara C. Ardrey-Graves, the Rev. John E. Shields and Nick Vanhorn.
- January 15: The Anglican Ethos
- January 22: Church History
- January 29: Anglican History
- February 12: Episcopal Structure and Polity
- February 19: Scripture
- February 26: The Book of Common Prayer
- March 12: Holy Baptism (recording unavailable)
- March 19: Holy Eucharist
- March 26: Signs and Symbols
- April 2: Outreach
The classes are open to all members of St. Paul’s—newcomers and old-timers alike.