St. Paul’s Vestry is the legal governing and decision-making body of the church, consisting of the Rector and 12 elected lay representatives who serve three-year terms. Four new members are elected each year.
The Vestry’s duties include calling the Rector, approving the budget, making policy and approving expenditures. Each Vestry has a Senior and Junior Warden, both elected from among members of the Vestry by the Vestry itself.
Summaries of Vestry meeting minutes are posted online.
Class of 2018
- Anne Dunn, liaison to Episcopal Church Women and the Summer Enrichment Program
- Sally Engram, Senior Warden, liaison to Finance and Human Resources
- Kimberly Gregg, liaison to Human Resources and Lay Staff
- Ted Irvin, liaison to Youth Ministries, Outreach
Class of 2019
- Janice Bennett, liaison to Ecclesiastical Arts, Music Ministry and Welcome
- Allan Burrows, Junior Warden, liaison to Buildings and Grounds, Finance, Planned Giving and Communications
- Mike Ryan, liaison to Investment and Planned Giving
- Emily Smith, liaison to Children’s Formation and St. Paul’s Preschool
Class of 2020
- Tom Connors, liaison to the Memorial Fund, Stewardship and the Upfit Committee for 875 West Fifth Street
- Brian Patterson, liaison to Adult Formation and Men’s Ministry
- Emily Shute, liaison to Faith and Justice and Senior Adults Ministry
- Liz Vaughn, liaison to Young Adults and ReadWS