St. Paul’s Vestry is the legal governing and decision-making body of the church, consisting of 12 elected lay representatives who serve three-year terms. Four new members are elected each year.
The vestry’s duties include calling the Rector, approving the budget, making policy and approving expenditures. Each vestry has a Senior and Junior Warden.
Summaries of vestry meeting minutes are posted online.
At the 2020 Annual Meeting, the parish voted to approve a change to the St. Paul’s bylaws primarily regarding vestry elections. You can view the final bylaws here.
Class of 2021
- Henri Brown, Senior Warden, Buildings and Grounds Committee, Finance Committee, Safety Committee, Stewardship Committee, Upfit Committee liaison
- Bill Orr, Human Resources Committee, Lay Staff liaison
- Richard Rogers, Investments Committee, Welcome Committee liaison
- Christine Storch, Communications Committee, ReadWS liaison
Class of 2022
- Scott Adams, Junior Warden, Children’s Ministries, Music liaison
- Laura Edmundson, Outreach, Summer Enrichment Program liaison
- DD Hellebush, Ecclesiastical Arts, Finance Committee liaison
- Gray Smith, Memorials Fund, Planned Giving liaison
Class of 2023
- Bonnie Flythe, St. Paul’s Preschool, Small Groups, Adult Formation
- Chris Lyon, Lay Eucharistic Visitor, READWS, Jail & Prison Ministry
- Joyce Mua, Order of St. Luke, Chalice bearer, Altar Guild
- Elizabeth Walsh, Children’s Ministries, St. Margaret Circle, Youth & Children’s Choir committee