St. Paul’s Vestry is the legal governing and decision-making body of the church, consisting of the Rector and 12 elected lay representatives who serve three-year terms. Four new members are elected each year.
The Vestry’s duties include calling the Rector, approving the budget, making policy and approving expenditures. Each Vestry has a Senior and Junior Warden, both elected from among members of the Vestry by the Vestry itself.
Summaries of Vestry meeting minutes are posted online.
Class of 2019
- Janice Bennett, Ecclesiastical Arts and Memorial Fund liaison
- Allan Burrows, Senior Warden and Finance liaison
- Mike Ryan, Music and Planned Giving liaison
- Emily Smith, Children’s Ministries and St. Paul’s Preschool liaison
Class of 2020
- Tom Connors, Junior Warden and Buildings and Grounds, Stewardship and 875 Building Upfit liaison
- Brian Patterson, Adult Formation, Men’s Ministry and Youth Ministry liaison
- Emily Shute, Faith & Justice and Senior Adults liaison
- Liz Vaughn, ReadWS and Young Adults liaison
Class of 2021
- Henri Brown, Summer Enrichment Program and Welcome liaison
- Bill Orr, Human Resources, Lay Staff liaison
- Richard Rogers, Investment and Outreach liaison
- Christine Storch, Communications and ECW liaison