St. Paul’s Vestry is the legal governing and decision-making body of the church, consisting of the Rector and 12 elected lay representatives who serve three-year terms. Four new members are elected each year.
The vestry’s duties include calling the Rector, approving the budget, making policy and approving expenditures. Each vestry has a Senior and Junior Warden, both elected from among members of the vestry by the vestry itself.
Summaries of vestry meeting minutes are posted online.
At the 2020 Annual Meeting, the parish voted to approve a change to the St. Paul’s bylaws primarily regarding vestry elections. You can view the final bylaws here.
Class of 2021
- Henri Brown, Senior Warden, Buildings and Grounds Committee, Finance Committee, Safety Committee, Stewardship Committee, Upfit Committee liaison
- Bill Orr, Human Resources Committee, Lay Staff liaison
- Richard Rogers, Investments Committee, Welcome Committee liaison
- Christine Storch, Communications Committee, ReadWS liaison
Class of 2022
- Scott Adams, Junior Warden, Children’s Ministries, Music liaison
- Laura Edmundson, Outreach, Summer Enrichment Program liaison
- DD Hellebush, Ecclesiastical Arts, Finance Committee liaison
- Gray Smith, Memorials Fund, Planned Giving liaison
Class of 2023
- Bonnie Flythe, St. Paul’s Preschool, Small Groups, Adult Formation
- Chris Lyon, Lay Eucharistic Visitor, READWS, Jail & Prison Ministry
- Joyce Mua, Order of St. Luke, Chalice bearer, Altar Guild
- Elizabeth Walsh, Children’s Ministries, St. Margaret Circle, Youth & Children’s Choir committee