What’s a thurible? Why do we read so many Scripture lessons in church? What is the Episcopal Church doing to offer aid in the war in Syria? These and many other Episcopal questions are being addressed during our winter-spring 2018 session of Episcopal 101 on Sunday mornings between January 14 and April 15. Confirmation Sunday will be April 22.
Teachers are the Rev. D. Dixon Kinser, the Rev. Darby O. Everhard, the Rev. Sara C. Ardrey-Graves, the Rev. John E. Shields and Nick Vanhorn.
- January 14: The Anglican Ethos
- January 21: Holy Baptism class notes (recording unavailable)
- January 28: Signs and Symbols
- February 4: Annual Meeting
- February 11: Stop Hunger Now food packaging event
- February 18: Church History
- February 25: Anglican History
- March 4: Scripture
- March 11: The Book of Common Prayer
- March 18: The Book of Common Prayer Practical Uses
- March 21: Instructed Eucharist
- March 25: Stewardship
- April 1: Easter Day
- April 8: Polity
- April 15: Recap (or snow make-up day)
The classes are open to all members of St. Paul’s—newcomers and old-timers alike.