Child Care for Infants and Toddlers
Sundays 8:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. during the 9:00 and 11:15 a.m. services and formation, 10:15 to 11:00 a.m. from September to May, and 9:45 to 11:30 a.m. during the 10:00 service from May to September.
Rooms 107 and 114 off the first floor Preschool hallway
This area is accessible through the Goodheart Entrance at the rear of the church.
Children’s Chapel for children 3 years old and older
During the 9:00 a.m. service from the Sunday after Labor Day to Memorial Day weekend and the 10:00 a.m. service from Memorial Day weekend through Labor.
Children sit with their families in the nave at the start of the service and are led in a group to the chapel shortly after the service begins. They return to sit with their families during the Peace.
There is a small nursery with a changing table, rocking chairs, crib and toys accessible from the nave through the doors next to the baptismal font. Parents of young children are free to use it as needed during services.
Formation Classes for Children and Youth
Formation classes meet on Sundays from 10:15 to 11:00 a.m.
- 3- and 4-year-olds meet in Room 232, second floor Preschool hallway
- 5-year-olds and kindergarteners meet in Room 236, second floor Preschool hallway
- First graders meet in Room 233, second floor Preschool hallway
- Second and third graders meet in Room 235, Second Floor Preschool Hallway
- Fourth and Fifth Graders meet in the second floor conference room
- Sixth and Seventh Graders meet in the parlor off the hallway between the chapel and the Colhoun Room
- Eighth Graders and High School Students meet in the Youth Room 126A, off the Goodheart Entrance
Episcopal Youth Community
- Fellowship for 7th through 12th graders, 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. in the Youth Room
- Daring Disciples for fourth and fifth graders meets regularly in Room 124. Contact the Rev. Lauren A. Villemuer-Drenth, Director of Children’s Ministries for the meeting schedule.
Visit the EYC page on the Youth Ministries web site.