Child Care for Infants and Toddlers
Sundays 8:45 to 12:30 a.m.
Rooms 107 and 114 off the first floor Preschool hallway
This area is accessible through the Goodheart Entrance at the rear of the church.
Children’s Chapel for children 3 years old and older
During the 9:00 a.m. service
Children sit with their families in the nave at the start of the 9:00 service and are led in a group to the chapel shortly after the service begins. They return to sit with their families during the Peace.
There is a small nursery with a changing table, rocking chairs, crib and toys accessible from the nave through the doors next to the baptismal font. Parents of young children are encouraged to use it as needed during services.
Formation Classes for Children and Youth
Formation classes meet on Sundays from 10:15 to 11:00 a.m.
- 3 1/2-year-olds through Preschoolers meet in Room 270, Second Floor Music Area
- Kindergarteners through First Graders meet in Room 236, Second Floor Preschool Hallway
- Second and Third Graders meet in Room 123, Off the Stairwell, Near the Second Floor Music Area
- Fourth and Fifth Graders meet in Room 124, Off the Stairwell, Near the Second Floor Music Area
- Sixth and Seventh Graders meet in Room 305/306, Beside the Library on the Third Floor
- Eighth Graders and High School Students meet in the Youth Room 126A, Off the Goodheart Entrance
Episcopal Youth Community
- Fellowship for 7th through 12th graders, 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. in the Youth Room
- Daring Disciples for sixth graders meet from 5:00 to 6:30 in Room 124
Visit the EYC page on the Youth Ministries web site.