What is it about St. Paul’s that makes you experience joy? And what does stewardship mean to you?
St. Paul’s recently presented these two key questions to a number of parishioners. Their responses were recorded by Todd Davis and made into a series of brief videos to support the Share Joy campaign.
As you review the videos, we invite you to reflect on your own answers to these questions—to connect with your own feelings of joy in St. Paul’s and to consider prayerfully what you are called to do as a steward of the gifts bestowed on you by God, both personally and as a part of our parish.
- Marshall and Liza Smith, Share Joy Campaign Chairs
- Jack Scruggs, Parishioner
- Louis-Patrick Mua, Parishioner
- Shannon Wilson, Parishioner
- Sue Wall, Parishioner
- John-Paul Mua and Joyce Jacob Mua, Parishioners
- Kim Gay, Parishioner
- Megan Marshall-Wicker, Parishioner
- Kate and Tim Cooper, Share Joy Campaign Chairs